How to play guide for Thunder Run: War of Clans
|This article is a stub. You can help Thunder Run: War of Clans Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Thunder Run: War of Clans Wiki by .
Controls[edit | edit source]
- Double click on a unit: Selects all units of same type on screen.
- Right click & drag (or hold “space” & drag): Selects all units within rectangle dragged.
- Select unit then A: ATTACK next unit or building clicked on, or if sent to a destination, then the unit will stop to fire if enemies come within range.
- Select unit then S: STOP and hold position. When defending, units will fire but do not move position.
- Select unit then R: RELENTLESSLY hunt enemies on defense, no matter how far away.
- Select unit then E: Activate special ability. Only works in combat. Does not apply to all units.
- ESC: Close window
- ENTER: Click default button in window
ADVANCED UNIT COMMANDS
- Select unit then SHIFT & click: Travel across a series of WAYPOINTS set with each SHIFT & click.
- Select unit then hold P: PATROL back and forth along a set path; use [SHIFT] & click to patrol using waypoints.
- Select units then CTRL & (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5): Assigns (or unassigns) units to a CONTROL GROUP (1-5). Press the Control Group number again to select all units in the group.
- Select units then CTRL & SHIFT & (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5): Adds units to a CONTROL GROUP (1-5).